The Top Online Gambling Deposit Sites
Credit cards are one of the most commonly used payment methods at online casinos in New Zealand, and are accepted by the majority of sites. There are many reasons for this, however the main ones are their security, and the fact that credit card deposits are usually instant.Read more about using Credit Cards
Like credit cards, debit cards are accepted at the vast majority of online casinos, and they are an extremely popular choice amongst those looking to deposit and withdraw funds. They offer a fantastic level of safety, and there aren’t usually any charges for using them.Read more about using Debit Cards
MasterCard are known throughout the world for providing one of the safest online payment methods, and this is certainly the case when it comes to online casinos. Huge numbers of players deposit using MasterCard every day, and most sites accept this payment method.Read more about using MasterCard
Neteller and online gambling go hand-in-hand, and many players still prefer to use Neteller over other payment methods. This is because they have a proven track record in making secure and fast payments to online casinos, plus they don’t charge excessively high fees.Read more about using Neteller
PayPal is the biggest online payment company in the world, and they are being offered by more and more online casinos as a payment option. Setting up a PayPal account is completely free, and this account can then be used to make instant deposits to an online casino.Read more about using PayPal
Would you rather deposit at an online casino using cash? If so, Paysafecard could be the best choice for you. Simply head to a retailer and buy a voucher using cash, and you can then use the voucher’s code to add funds to many different online casinos in New Zealand.Read more about using Paysafecard
POLi is a really popular way to add funds to online casino accounts, thanks to the fact that it is incredibly trustworthy and really quick. What’s more, POLi charge absolutely no fees to those making payments to online casinos using their service.Read more about using POLi
Skrill has been one of the world’s top online payment companies for many years now, and throughout this time it’s been a favourite choice of online gamblers. The reasons for this are varied, and include the low fees, the high level of security, and the fact that transactions are often instant.Read more about using Skrill
Some tips for choosing the right option
If/when you decide to make the switch from playing free games to wagering real cash, you'll need to find a reliable and safe gambling banking option that works for you. There are plenty available to New Zealanders, including credit cards, POLi and e-wallet services like Neteller and Ukash.
Which payment method you choose will depend on what you want from your deposit/withdrawal option. Digital payment methods, for example, will generally have quicker payout times than more traditional methods but some may involve a lengthy signup process. Whichever you decide on, you'll want to make sure that it has plenty of measures in place to keep your cash safe.
- All the banking options here are fast and easy to use
- Deposit and withdraw in New Zealand Dollars
- Be sure of top security at the cashier
Below, you'll find some information about the top payment methods that we've found for players in New Zealand.
Here are some of the popular options that would be convenient for online gamblers from New Zealand:
- Credit cards/debit cards: These are popular because they offer both deposit and withdrawal options. However, check at the particular online casino if it does indeed offer both credit and debit cards as options. The biggest advantage of credit cards is that you probably already have at least one ready and waiting to use. Plus the vast majority of online casino/gambling banking areas accept credit cards, something that isn't true of more obscure payment options. As long as you can find a site that will let you use one as a Kiwi player, credit cards are a great choice.
- Wire transfers: Initiating a wire transfer – a method of sending cash directly between accounts – is a process that you may well be familiar with, so it's less likely that you'll accidentally make a mistake during the process.
- Internet Banking: Although you can usually make direct deposits at a site using your internet banking, it's worth looking into using POLi – which acts as a bridge between gambling sites and your bank account – to do so where available because it offers an additional layer of protection… and that's never a bad thing.
- Electronic wallets/e-wallets act as intermediaries between your bank and the online casino. Many people choose e-wallets because they do not want to supply their credit or debit card details at an online gambling site. Your bank/credit card will have to be registered with the specific e-wallet company for you to be able to use their services. The best-known e-wallets that are convenient to Kiwis include NETeller, PayPal, Moneybookers (Skrill) and POLi. The good news for online gamblers in NZ is that most e-wallet services function in a way that's very similar to PayPal so, even though this popular service isn't available to Kiwi players, the process of signing up and making payments/withdrawals should still feel very familiar.
- Prepaid vouchers such Paysafecard are becoming a very popular choice because they are ‘as good as cash’. Ukash was a popular voucher system that has been incorporated by Paysafecard. Vouchers can be bought online and are available in more than 40 countries including New Zealand.
Because you have many options to pay for things online every day, you expect the same convenience of choice at online gambling sites. Therefore, our team of reviewers take trouble to ensure that our recommended sites offer exactly the convenient payment options that you desire. Choose the one of our top picks with deposit options that best suit your personal needs, and soon you will be enjoying gambling online for real cash!
Choosing Your Site
Whether you're playing in New Zealand or elsewhere in the world, online gamblers will generally find plenty of payment options to choose from. Each of these has their own unique set of advantages and disadvantages, such as useful extra security measures and speedy deposits or slow payouts and low rates of acceptance at online casino sites.
We strongly recommend that you take some time to read up on a few of the best gambling banking options available to Kiwi players, as this will improve your chances of picking the right deposit/withdrawal method for you. If you later find that it's not working as you'd hoped, you can always choose another.