Discover the Best ipad Gambling Sites
There are different iPad online gambling options:
- No-download Flash games do not require that you download any special software – as long as your device has Flash running on it, those games are accessible to you. You save on memory space on your device as well.
- Some sites are specifically designed and adapted for Apple Mac products, and you can also download special apps from them – or you will be redirected to the iTunes app store.
- Live dealer games are very popular and they bring an additional feeling of ‘being there’. Those games require that your device can play streaming video. Most iPads can do so anyway – but there are also some apps available from iTunes.
- A tip for beginners: try out some free games before you start betting for real money and depositing some of your own cash. Once you know how games work, you will enjoy your online gambling more. Most good online casinos offer some free games to try out, especially when they introduce new games.
Remember that once you are registered at an online casino, you can log in with any device – your iPad gambling account will be integrated with all other mobile or desktop devices and you will be able to switch between your iPad, iPhone and computer at your convenience!
Kiwi online gamblers will enjoy the convenience and freedom that playing on your iPad offers. Turning your Apple tablet into a gambling iPad is easy: simply sign up with one of the gambling.co.nz recommended iPad gambling online sites, and start enjoying the thrills of playing for real New Zealand dollars. We have tested all of those sites carefully and you can rest assured that they are trustworthy and have all the features that make gambling on an iPad thrilling and fun.
A Quick Sign Up Guide
The process of signing up with an online casino actually depends on the type of iPad gambling that you're looking to do, namely whether you're using an app or a mobile responsive site.
- Apps aren't particularly common but, when they are available, sites will direct iPad users to the App Store to download them
- Once you've downloaded an app, you'll see it appear on your home screen
- Open up the app and you'll be prompted to log in to your account
- If you've played with the casino before you can simply use the same login credentials to start playing. Otherwise, you'll need to create a new account (which you can do on your iPad or laptop/desktop) and enter some details
- Once you've logged in and made a deposit, you're ready to start playing!
- If you're using a mobile site, the process is even simpler. Just visit a casino site, as you would on a laptop or desktop to get started
- You'll automatically be directed to a mobile version of the site that will scale automatically so it fits correctly on your iPad screen
- If you already have an account with a site, you can simply log in as you usually would
- First time visitors will need to create a new account, which can be done either on iPad or using your laptop/desktop
- If you know you'll be coming back, you might also want to add a shortcut to the site on your home screen
Plenty of sites allow iPad gambling, either through the use of apps or mobile/responsive versions of their main casino. That doesn't mean, however, that you should start playing with any old site that allows you to play using your iPad. Of course, you'll want to look for a site that offers lots of games, but there's much more to finding a great iPad casino than that.
A generous welcome bonus (ideally with low wagering requirements), quick payouts and a range of supported currencies are all good indicators of a site that's financially healthy, eager to bring in new players and understands how important keeping players satisfied is to building brand loyalty. And those are the sites that you want to stick with!
Even if you're only planning to play on iPad, it's still worth taking a look at the main site, the software that powers the casino and the size of their library on desktops/laptops. The more cutting edge the software and the larger the range of games, the more sure you can be that a site will make upgrades and improvements to their iPad offering as and when they become available.
Now Start Your Playing
iPad game developers have done a very good job of converting lots of titles for use on mobile devices and tablets, with slots fans in particular able to choose from many of their favourite games.
But as quickly as mobile and iPad gambling may be gathering steam, there are some players who won't see this as a viable alternative to visiting a standard online casino yet; however much fun an iPad casino might be, many will struggle to get past the fact that there are only 30 or so games compared with the 500+ that you can find when playing on laptop/desktop.
Can I try online gambling using an iPad?
You certainly can. With its large screen size, not to mention plenty of processing power, an iPad is one of the best ways to enjoy mobile casino games and offers an experience that's actually very close to that of playing touchscreen slots in a land-based casino.
Do I need the newest model?
While you will, of course, get the best graphics and playing experience when using the latest iPad there's no need to rush out and buy the newest model to start playing. Even iPads that are a couple of years old and haven't been updated to the latest version of iOS will often be able to access online casinos.
How do I get started?
That depends on whether you're using an app or a responsive version of the site, but new players get started in more or less the same way regardless – visit the casino's main site from your tablet and it will either redirect you to a responsive mobile casino or take you to the App Store to download their iPad app.
Can I make deposits and withdrawals on iPad?
Yes, but we'd recommend that you only do so when you're using a secure WiFi network, such as the one in your own home. Making transactions over a public or unsecure WiFi network ups the risk of your financial information being intercepted by hackers or fraudsters.
What games are the most popular?
Because they're usually the only table games available on this platform, baccarat, roulette and blackjack are very popular on iPad. When it comes to slots, there's no clear winner for the most popular game because so many different games are available depending on the casino you're playing at.
Where will I find top apps and sites?
Most of the best casino sites have mobile apps or responsive sites that let you take some of their games with you while you're on the move but, if you don't have a favourite casino, just check out any of the great choices on this page for some iPad gambling action.
How does playing on an iPad compare with a standard online casino?
Some players actually grow to prefer playing on an iPad to traditional online casino gambling. iPad has an interface that feels more like the touchscreen land-based casinos you'll find in casinos in New Zealand in 2016, plus it has the added advantage of being much more portable than its laptop/desktop equivalents.
Is it safe to play?
Provided you use common sense and stick with reputable casino sites, you shouldn't have any problems. In fact, as long as everything is above board, making payments to and from an online casino is just as safe as making any other transaction online.