The Top Sites to deposit with Paysafecard
How Paysafecard works
- You don�t need to have a use your credit or debit card for New Zealand Paysafecard gambling. In fact, you don�t need a bank account to use it: simply buy a voucher for cash at one of their outlets in New Zealand.
- Vouchers are currently available 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 NZD. You can also buy vouchers online. Visit their site find them.to
- Because you do not share any information about your bank account or credit card with the casino, your money is 100% secure when using Paysafecard gambling online.
- Any money left over on a voucher after making a payment using Paysafecard also remains available to you for future use. You do not even have to remember the balance left on the card: you can check on their website whether there is a balance on any of your vouchers. Note, however, that, if have not used the full amount on a voucher within a year, Paysafecard automatically deducts a fee of NZD 3 per month from the remaining balance. Apart from that, there are no fees for using Paysafecard.
Using Paysafecard for online gambling
Paysafecard is very easy to use for online gambling, and if you used Ukash in the past, the procedure will already be familiar to you:
- Register at one of our recommended online casinos that offer Paysafecard as payment option.
- When you want to make a payment, go to the cashier, and choose Paysafecard as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and then the unique PIN code of the voucher.
- Your funds will be transferred immediately and will be available for you to use to bet on casino games.
Our expert reviewers recommend the Paysafecard option as a safe, easy deposit option. Register at one of our top sites and enjoy a risk-free way to pay for your bets. Enjoy the excitement of online gambling with Paysafecard!
Paysafecard Gambling In Summary:
You may not be able to use Paysafecard for withdrawals, but the convenience and privacy that this payment option offers is virtually unrivalled. While, in practice, you will need to enter your details in order to play with a casino site the fact that Paysafecard can be purchased with cash makes it ideal for those who want discretion.
With plenty of places to buy (whether for other purchases or online gambling) Paysafecard in New Zealand, this payment method is an easy one to get your hands on and represents a very simple way of keeping track of how much cash you're spending on your gambling habit. For that reason, we've made sure to find plenty of casinos that accept Paysafecard as one of their supported banking options.
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a UK-based company that built an online payment system that combines physical vouchers with speedy digital payments. It now comes under the umbrella of Skrill after the latter acquired both Paysafecard and Ukash, later merging the two services and preserving the Paysafecard name.
How do I use it?
In order to partake in Paysafecard gambling, you first need to buy a physical card. These come in set increments of NZD/USD/GBP etc., so you can choose how much credit you want to buy. You can then use this card wherever Paysafecard is accepted as if it was real cash.
How do I sign up for one?
There's no signing up to do, as such, unless you want to use a "my paysafecard" account to keep track of your balance and so on. This can be done on the Paysafecard website, but you can also use the PIN on your card to pay using Paysafecard without signing up for a thing.
Can I use Paysafecard for online gambling?
Paysafecard is one of relatively few deposit options that openly talks about online gambling, with information about how to use the service at online casino/poker sites on its own website. In other words, you'll have no problem using Paysafecard to place real cash wagers.
How quick are deposits/withdrawals?
You can't use Paysafecard for withdrawals but, thankfully, deposits are quick enough to make up for this disadvantage. Money transferred using Paysafecard usually appears in your online gambling account pretty much immediately.
How does Paysafecard gambling compare with other payment methods?
The fact that it can't be used for withdrawals is clearly a disadvantage, but the privacy offered by being able to pay for a Paysafecard with cash is very enticing to players who don't like to leave a paper trail behind.
It also helps that deposits are quick and easy, while the way Paysafecards are distributed makes it easy to keep an eye on your gambling expenditure.
Are there any fees involved?
The average player won't encounter any fees when using Paysafecard, gambling or spending elsewhere, with charges appearing only when refunds are requested or when reactivating inactive cards.
How safe is it?
Paysafecard is extremely safe – the only money you're risking is the value of the credit on the card itself. On the off chance you end up playing at a rogue casino, your bank details and credit card information will remain totally out of sight.